DaDaBIK
This forum is devoted to the discussion about the software DaDaBIK database front-end
the PHP Database application generator for MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite; also available for Wordpress.

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[08] Error: during query execution

Posted by lmr1121 
[08] Error: during query execution
December 07, 2010 10:33PM
Dadabik version 4.2

I'm receiving the following message when trying to access my databik installation on this site: www.riverwestlife.com (go there and you'll see what I mean).

'services' is the name of the table.

[08] Error: during query execution.
SELECT FROM `services`
DBMS server said: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM `services`' at line 1

Line 4004 doesn't have SELECT FROM in it.

Things were working ok before. And I'm lost.

Thanks,
Linda
Re: [08] Error: during query execution
December 14, 2010 09:31PM
The problem might be from the Database.

December 15, 2010 04:02AM
When I go to the site, I get this:

Error, the internal database is empty.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wonder11/public_html/dadabik/program_files/include/business_logic.php on line 4004

[08] Error: during query execution.
SELECT FROM `services`
DBMS server said: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM `services`' at line 1

From the first line, my guess and starting point for investigation, would be to check that the dadabik_ tables are not empty (as the statement implies). Line 4004 is not referencing a "select from", it is the line where the error for "foreach()" is located.

I went into your admin.php to check, and yes, indeed, the dadabik_services table is empty - there are no fields referenced there at all. You will need to re-install DaDaBIK to re-populate the internal tables.

I would also STRONGLY SUGGEST that you protect your admin.php area. You don't want people going in there and mucking around with your stuff.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login