warning: table doesn't exist

B

bglkk

Successfully installed DaDaBIK (v2.1b beta) for PHP-Nuke 6.0 (from http://www.uwatau.de). It's great work, and everything seems to be working as advertised--except that I'm seeing this warning at the bottom of the index page (below "Show All Records"):

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/upgrade1/public_html/html/includes/sql_layer.php on line 303
Table 'upgrade1_total.nuke_authors' doesn't exist

It's true and correct, 'nuke_authors' doesn't exist in the 'upgrade1_total' database. 'nuke_authors' is a table in my php-nuke database--which I unfortunately initially used to test the DaDaBIK installation... :( After that installation, I populated a new database (upgrade1_total), deleted all internal tables from the php-nuke database, changed config.php, reinstalled DaDaBIK...

btw, the same warning appears if I use the demo database provided with DaDaBIK for PHP-Nuke 5.5 - 6.0.

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/upgrade1/public_html/html/includes/sql_layer.php on line 303
Table 'upgrade1_demo.nuke_authors' doesn't exist

Why does it keep looking for the 'nuke_authors' table--from a database that I'm no longer using? It's driving me nuts.

R

Richard

You said:

>
> Why does it keep looking for the 'nuke_authors' table--from a
> database that I'm no longer using? It's driving me nuts.

Sorry, deactivate the 'admin and user verification' in form.php at around line 49

$result=sql_query("select uname, email from ".$user_prefix."_users where uname='$dadabik_uname'", $dbi);

All the best!

Richard
- www.uwatau.de

B

bglkk

Hi Richard:

Thanks for your reply. I removed the admin and user verification function (lines 49-75...) and reinstalled, but the error message is still present. Pretty weird.

Regards,
Douglas

B

bglkk

Just noticed something else... When I run dadaBIK this is showing up in the nuke footer.

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/upgrade1/public_html/html/modules/WhereBisDu/wbdtrack.php on line 36

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/upgrade1/public_html/html/modules/WhereBisDu/wbdtrack.php on line 48
Table 'upgrade1_total.nuke_wherebisdu_countr' doesn't exist

Seems to be a conflict with the Wherebisdu module. I'll investigate further...

R

Richard

Try to use the file form.php from the current module.
http://www.uwatau.de

Richard

B

bglkk

Hi Richard:

Thanks, I've installed form.php from your dadabik_modul_phpnukev65_10062003.zip download--but no change. Anybody else with this problem, or is it me?

Cheers, Douglas

R

Richard

bglkk wrote:

> Hi Richard:
>
> Thanks, I've installed form.php from your
> dadabik_modul_phpnukev65_10062003.zip download--but no change.
> Anybody else with this problem, or is it me?
>
> Cheers, Douglas

I am sorry Douglas,
you asked about phpnuke 6.0, but I sent yu an update for phpnuke 6.5

Richard

Try to change the following lines at araiund line 500

-----
include ("modules/".$module_name."/include/config.php");
$connection = @mysql_connect($host, $user, $pass) or die("Couldn't connect.");
$db = mysql_select_db($db_name, $connection) or die("Couldn't select database.");
$sql = "SELECT * FROM $table_name WHERE uname = \"$dadabik_uname\" AND $where_field = '$where_value'";
$result = mysql_query($sql) or die ("Can't execute query.");

$num = mysql_numrows($result);
*/
-----
WITH

// use db_functions.php!!!
$sqldadabik = "SELECT * FROM $table_name WHERE uname = \"$dadabik_uname\" AND $where_field = '$where_value'";
$result = execute_db( $sqldadabik, $conn );
$num = get_num_rows_db( $result );

Richard