Insert more than 1 row at a time?

M

mjhaston

I tried this last year and am hoping that someone can help me out. I failed miserably in the past!

I want to create an online submission form for our Pop Warner football league. Right now I have a mix of ezSQL and DaDaBIK that works pretty well in that I can submit 1 game at a time. What I would like to do is allow an association to come in one time to the form and submit all of their scores for the weekend. There might be as many as 20 scores to submit. I know that I can do it with my current setup if I create all the fields in my database and just have all the data come in on one row. That would be unreadable to the user! I'd like one form to create up to 20 rows. Can this be done?

You can post or email me if you like. I got a lot of suggestions as to how to handle this in arrays, but I'm an AS400 - RPG programmer. I deal with arrays daily, but just don't grasp how to handle them in PHP. Not even a little bit!

If this is something some of the guru's think they can create or modify my exisiting process for a small amount of money I could go that route. It's a kids league, I webmaster and host 6 websites for kids groups, so I don't have too much or feel like spending much more out of pocket! It may come to that though :)

Thanks in advance.

Mike