Install Problem

B

Bob

I get the following message during the install procedure.
When I view the mysql db my DaDaBik table is present with the default fields.
When I try to edit the fieldsu using internal_table_manager.php there is no way to modify the data.No active edit function is present.
Can any one help me solve my problem?
=================================================
Warning: Unable to save MySQL query result in /web/sites/135/evranch/www.evranch.org/ad_bk/program_files/include/general_functions.php on line 244

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /web/sites/135/evranch/www.evranch.org/ad_bk/program_files/include/general_functions.php on line 245

Warning: Unable to save MySQL query result in /web/sites/135/evranch/www.evranch.org/ad_bk/program_files/include/db_functions.php on line 106

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /web/sites/135/evranch/www.evranch.org/ad_bk/program_files/include/db_functions.php on line 113

Internal table dadabik_address correctly created......

......DaDaBIK correctly installed!!

You can now manage your table address with DaDaBIK, starting from index.php

In order to customize DaDaBIK you have to edit dadabik_address to specify: if each field should be included or not in the search/insert/update form, each form's label (what will appear in the form near the input field) and so on. Do it with the internal table manager

Your table address hasn't any primary keys set, if you don't set a primary key DaDaBIK won't show the edit/delete/details buttons.

E

Eugenio

Bob wrote:
>
> I get the following message during the install procedure.
> When I view the mysql db my DaDaBik table is present with the
> default fields.
> When I try to edit the fieldsu using
> internal_table_manager.php there is no way to modify the
> data.No active edit function is present.

The problem about the edit depends on the fact that you haven't a primary key field on your table. Do you still have the install problem?

Eugenio.

(Latest version of DaDaBIK when this message was posted: 2.2.1)