stupid mistake

C

Codfangler

Hi, I'm fairly new to PHP and DaDaBIK so I have been playing with various versions of a web based database I want to create. I love the concept od DaDaBIK and I was really getting into it. Yesterday I had a database up and running but not quite how I wanted it. So today I have rebuilt the database and configured DaDaBIK to run the interface. Somehow between yesterday and today I have changed or forgotten something. Due to the needs of my web site, I have set up three fields for very accurate searches, day, month and year. Day and month work perfectly but year always returns a result of 127 once it's in the system. I'm sure I have seen something like this before, but I cant remember where. The information can be stored in any format (varchar, tinyint etc) as it there purely for a perfect match. I have tried all viable permutations and it keeps coming up 127...
Any ideas anyone?
den

C

codfangler

Well, I have solved my problem to the extent that it works now but it's not the proper way to do it I'm sure. I have simply changed the fields to varchar insted of a numeric or date type. This will work for me on the current database but I still need to learn more about this system to be able to go further.

den