Trouble Installing

P

phillip

I'll admit i've probably missed something stupid, but it's been a long day and i cannot seem to get rid of thie error.

"
Warning: Acess denied for user: root@localhost" (Using Password:YES) in /directorys/include/db_functions.php on line 41

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: 'Root@localhost' (Using Passwrod: Yes) in /Directorys/include/db_Functions.php on line 41

Error During Database Connection.

I don't understand what the problem is, i even logged in completely as root so that the file shouldn't have any access problems. If you could just let me know what the problem is, or at least the nature of the error.

Thanks

B

Ben Thorp

Is this while you are installing?

You are remembering that the root user on MySQL is seperate from the root user on the system?

Also, double check that the permissions have been set correctly on the php files.

B

bassem

I got the same problem.. Tried to change permissions and so on.. I still get the message:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'dealead_1@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/dealead/public_html/site/modules/DB_Forms/include/db_functions.php on line 41

It ieally bugs me.. Any help

E

Eugenio

bassem wrote:

> I got the same problem.. Tried to change permissions and so
> on.. I still get the message:
>
> Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user:
> 'dealead_1@localhost' (Using password: YES) in
> /home/dealead/public_html/site/modules/DB_Forms/include/db_functions.php
> on line 41

It can be only a permissions problem, maybe the root password you have specificed in config.php is not correct.

(Latest version of DaDaBIK when this message was posted: 2.2.1)