Search and Update Error

M

Mark Henderson

I'm sorta new to this, but this problem looks great. I've installed it and I can browse my database jut fine. However, if I try to search and put in data for a field, the results still show ALL of the records. No matter what I put in. I turned on the SQL Debugging options and this is what it says after putting in what I want to request: The table is called inventory:

Your SQL query (for debugging purpose): select * from `inventory` limit 0 , 20

Now isn't it supposed to have additional information if I put in additional search variables?

Also, I get this error when adding records.

Your SQL query (for debugging purpose): MySQL server said: Unknown column 'Host' in 'field list'

Any help would be great.

M

Mark Henderson

So, I figured out that I cannot have spaces in the field names. That fixed the search problem, but I still have the Add New Records problem. I get a "Unknown Column in Field List?"

M

Mark

Sounds like you might have changed either the external database (added or deleted fields) without updating the internal database. Visit the Admin portion of Dadabik and scroll down the page. You see a good explanation with the appropriate buttons/links to fix.

Beware, if you have edited your internal table outside of Dadabik, there is a good chance your changes will be lost.