Yet another variation on error 08

V

Virginia V

Hello,
I have been getting error08 as well, after upgrading from Dadabik 2.2 to 3. The following error message shows up on the administration page after the "tables present" list, and every time I try to access any records, in any table.

I have underscores in the table names (e.g., donor_list), so none of them are two words. Each table has the ID field as the primary key, and there's no linking--the tables are all separate from each other.

Dadabik 3.0 is working fine on another site, where I installed it new. I'm having problems only with the upgrade. I have made no structural changes in the database on the problem site.

Thanks for your help.

[08] Error: during query execution.
SELECT `name_field`, `present_insert_form_field`, `present_ext_update_form_field`, `present_search_form_field`, `required_field`, `present_results_search_field`, `present_details_form_field`, `check_duplicated_insert_field`, `type_field`, `other_choices_field`, `content_field`, `label_field`, `select_options_field`, `separator_field`, `primary_key_field_field`, `primary_key_table_field`, `primary_key_db_field`, `linked_fields_field`, `linked_fields_order_by_field`, `linked_fields_order_type_field`, `select_type_field`, `prefix_field`, `default_value_field`, `width_field`, `height_field`, `maxlength_field`, `hint_insert_field`, `order_form_field` FROM `dadabik_2_advisory_board` ORDER BY`order_form_field`
MySQL server said: Unknown column 'primary_key_field_field' in 'field list'

E

Eugenio

Virginia V wrote:

> Hello,
> I have been getting error08 as well, after upgrading from
> Dadabik 2.2 to 3. The following error message shows up on the
> administration page after the "tables present" list, and every
> time I try to access any records, in any table.
>
> I have underscores in the table names (e.g., donor_list), so
> none of them are two words. Each table has the ID field as the
> primary key, and there's no linking--the tables are all
> separate from each other.
>
> Dadabik 3.0 is working fine on another site, where I
> installed it new. I'm having problems only with the upgrade.

[....]

You can't upgrade from 2.x to 3.x you have to reinstall DaDaBIK.

(Latest version of DaDaBIK when this message was posted: 3.0 beta)