Bugs in Beta

N

Neil Shapiro

I installed the beta and there appear to be a lot of undefined index references for dictionaty type arrays (sorry, I forget what these are called in PHP; I am a python programmer!). I will paste some of the errors below so you can correct them. I confirmed a couple of these to make sure it wasn't something about my install. I'll let you track down the rest if you haven't already. Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: type_mailing in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\scilab-inc\csdd\lib\dadabik\include\header.php on line 50
>
Notice: Undefined index: form_type in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\scilab-inc\csdd\lib\dadabik\form.php on line 56

Notice: Undefined index: sql in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\scilab-inc\csdd\lib\dadabik\form.php on line 57

Notice: Undefined index: order in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\scilab-inc\csdd\lib\dadabik\form.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: where_field in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\scilab-inc\csdd\lib\dadabik\form.php on line 75

Notice: Undefined index: where_value in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\scilab-inc\csdd\lib\dadabik\form.php on line 76

Notice: Undefined index: delete_sure in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\scilab-inc\csdd\lib\dadabik\form.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined index: insert_duplication in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\scilab-inc\csdd\lib\dadabik\form.php on line 78

Notice: Undefined variable: Rework Def in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\scilab-inc\csdd\lib\dadabik\include\business_logic.php on line 1120
No records found.

E

Eugenio

Neil Shapiro wrote:
>
> I installed the beta and there appear to be a lot of
> undefined index references for dictionaty type arrays (sorry,
> I forget what these are called in PHP; I am a python
> programmer!). I will paste some of the errors below so you
> can correct them. I confirmed a couple of these to make sure
> it wasn't something about my install. I'll let you track
> down the rest if you haven't already. Thanks.

This bug has been fixed.

Eugenio.

(Latest version of DaDaBIK when this message was posted: 2.2.1)