DaDaBIK
This forum is devoted to the discussion about the software DaDaBIK database front-end
the PHP Database application generator for MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite; also available for Wordpress.

ADD/EDIT/DELETE addon?
September 08, 2008 05:42PM
I would like to see this program be able to provide my guest with the ability to ADD to, EDIT existing or DELETE old records. I understand that it does most of this already (EDIT and DELETE) and know how to turn this feature off and on,,,

What I am really hoping for is to have it so they can fill out a form to ADD, EDIT, or Recommend that I DELETE an old outdated record. I do not want the action to be a instant action, I would like it so the form is put in a QUE for me as ADMIN to review it as soon as I can, IF I approve it then the action is done, and the record is either ADDED or EDITED, or DELETED.

This allows me to have the final say on what gets added, updated or removed from the system and is a good check for me to keep spammers and hackers from inserting code into my DB.

Re: ADD/EDIT/DELETE addon?
September 13, 2008 08:04AM
You can check out http://www.dadabik.org/forum/read.php?f=1&i=9975&t=9975#reply_9975 or search for the term approve in the support forum.

Click here to login